Flooding in the U.S.
- Half the US population lives in a flood zone.
- A light-weight system, that works!
- Uses the flood water to form a seal against intruding water.
- When not in use rolled up in 33 feet sections
- Easy transportation and storage
- Easy assembly
- Low cost
- You can order Diluvium with an access door, so that you can easily leave and enter your property, while you continue your flood preparations.
- Diluvium can be set up around corners, so that regardless of your property's dimensions, you can protect it from floods.
- A freestanding Diluvium barrier offers some of the best flood protection on the market.
- However, you can purchase brackets with your Diluvium to fasten it to the ground and further improve the barrier's seal.
PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS (Simulated)
Height of barrier: Three models: 4, 5 or 6 feet tall
Footprint per module: 4' 3.18" x 1' 7.68"
Can be produced to any length Curves, convex, and concave design.
Perimeter protection around buildings, utilities and houses.
Material: 60% Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and 40% polyurethane (PU) coated fabric.
No stitching. All joints by HF welding.
Norlense is an ISO 9001 and 14001 approved international vendor of oil cleanup systems, tents and equipment for fish farming using PVC coated industrial fabric. Their 40 years of experience working with PVC coated industrial fabric ensures quality during production of the Diluvium Flood Barrier.
Working, designing, and living in a flood zone can be complicated when figuring out which proper floodproofing system you need for your home or project. Floodproofing.com will supply you with state-of-the-art floodproofing applications that follow all of the latest flood codes and regulations enforced by the NFIP, FEMA, local town ordinances. Our Certified Floodplain Managers provide the proper mitigation steps while also helping to reduce flood insurance premiums.
Get in touch to purchase
We can provide a flood barrier of any length, for both homes and businesses. Get in touch!